Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Guy in Red


I like Santa and I'll tell you why: he smiles a lot, knows my name, wants to talk about toys, and doesn't make me wash my hair or eat all my veggies or sit still very long. I met him and I think we get along well. I also met some of his elves and I tried to give them instructions on how to make GeoTrax so that they will work with Santa to bring me some.


On two seperate occasions, I hung out with Santa. I met him at a fancy time downtown Seattle where Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa were there. I also met him on the sly at Bellevue where I really spent more time with his assistants. He was hangin out in his sleigh and I snuck up behind him and waved and reminded him about those GeoTrax. He waved (cause he recognized me from before) and gave me the thumbs up. And asked if I've been good. I hadn't hit anyone that day so I said yes. On that very same day, I met his tin soldiers, snow princesses (bleh), a polar bear, and tackled rudolf. That guy would just not stop to dance with me so I slammed right into him just like I do with Daddy. He didn't fall very much and gave me a nice big hug. How come the kids at preschool don't hug me after I tackle them?
Well, my friend Natalee gets me. She and I danced and tackled those darn rudolfs and polar bears all night. We had a great time playing in the snow and hangin out with our aunties.

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!