Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Biss!


My friends Tim and Heather have a guy littler than me. He came to pick me up at school and have dinner at my house and have a slumber party with me. I really liked the dinner part and when I got to throw him in the back of my new truck to go for a ride. But, when I got tired and wanted to hang out with Mommy and Daddy, I was ready for Baby Biss to get the heck outta here. His guitar was real cool and he was good at sharing it but I didn't really want to share with him. Don't get me wrong, I really like him, but sometimes a guy needs his space. Guess what? He was there again at breakfast. I liked that part, he's funny when he eats. We had a good time playing but when his daddy came to get him, I kinda lost it. And tipped him right off my bus. Sorry, Noah. Wanna come back?

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!