Monday, September 8, 2008

Fair Time!!!




I have been waiting all summer for this day! The grand poo-bah of festivals! The Pooyallyup Fair! I have a list of things that must be done at the fair and we got them all in. Mommy and I headed down while Daddy and Bobby watched more football- they don't seem to like it very much, they are always mad at those guys. Anyway, we met up with Mo and her friend Gavin and his mommy. I really like Gavin! He is older than me and showed me how to be brave on the big kid rides. We did the train, airplanes, canoes, swings, and race cars. After that, we had some fair food, hopped on the fire trucks, and went to check out the baby animals. I got to hold and pet the rabbit and feed the sheep. I saw baby ducks!!! I love the fair more than anything and had a great time. I could have done without walking through the big, loud place with all the booths but my aunties just kept feeding me french fries and lemonade so it wasn't so bad. On the way out, Debbie and Susie and Mo and I drove some tractors. Complete Success!!! Sorry you missed it dad, hope the football was better this time....

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!