Monday, October 20, 2008

Spokane


I officially went on my first, super-long road trip. The kind where you have to get out in Ellensburg and do a bunch of stretches by the gas station and put on your pajamas for the second half of the drive. Wait, second half? It took forever to get to Ellensburg and there's a second half???? Spokane was really far away. I stayed awake until the last town I asked about was Spangler then decided it was all tooooo much and fell asleep.

It was all worth it cause we went to see my friend Joslyn. It's her birthday and she had a party. But, first, I got to meet her friend Ryan and his fun kids, Bailey and Faith. We went to a pumpkin festival, rode on a Wiggle Worm, played on swings, wandered through orchards, and climbed on rocks. I really liked Spokane. That night, we all hung out at Ryan's house and I got to have a slumber party in Bailey's room. It was a fun weekend except for when we had to drive back. Washington is too big.

<------------ Check out my pictures from Spokane (and other places) over there

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!