Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Candy parties and Big trucks


I love days at school when afternoon snack time consists of jello, cookies, and juice. Whatever this Halloween holiday is all about, I'm in! Everyone wore orange to school and Mommy came during our snack party to take me home early. On the way home, we changed into my monkey suit, grabbed the ol' Thomas candy bucket, and sped off to- da da da DA- Trick or Truck!
What's better than a bunch of candy? A bunch of huge trucks that give you a bunch of candy!!! I could hardly contain myself and had to do some victory dances when I saw that I got to drive the huge trucks. The best part? Oh yeah, that'd have to be when I got to drive the giant dump truck and the driver- we'll call him Bob the Builder- let me tip up the big dumper! Whaaaat? I know, that's what I said, too! I think that or the garbage truck were my favorite. What's your favorite kind of truck? Check out the pictures and let me know....

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!