Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Night


Alright, Halloween just keeps going. First two pumpkin patch days, then the snack party, then huge trucks with candy and NOW- after a seemingly endless dinner time- trick or treating with Daddy! Finally! Everyone kept telling me I'd get to walk around the 'hood at night and see all my friends walking around and ringing door bells. I've been practicing my very best "Trick or Treat" all week and now it's time to go! However, once I got outside, I didn't see any of my friends. Daddy and I went door to door and all I saw was princesses, ninjas, indiana jones, superheros, and bumble bees. If you were out there, Jonathon or Hope or Isaac, I hope you had fun, too. I got lots of loot that I don't know what to do with and bargaining with Daddy was quite a chore. I'm pretty sure I won, though, cause I got to eat two candies that night. Does this mean I don't get to wear my monkey suit anymore? We might have to talk.......

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!