Saturday, December 27, 2008

Finally!!! The Big Day!


Alrighty! I knew it would come! I've been faithfully opening the little doors on my advent calendar and eating my little chocolates. And here it is! Christmas Day! I slept horribly last night cause I wanted to meet Santa. I heard him, for sure, but he wouldn't come in my room. I even saw where he landed on Paul's roof. There were sleigh marks and everything right outside their bedroom window. If only I could see my roof....


Just like I told him in my letter, he got me the yellow airplane I wanted for my Geo Trax. Thanks, Santa. I got lots of other great stuff- lincoln logs, rc car, hot wheels, trains, a new quilt, a giant Sully, a hippo, and a stocking full of toys and chocolate. Oh, and a new slinky to replace the last one I busted. We spent most of the afternoon at Grandma and Baba's house. Their snow is taller than me!!! We didn't go out to play cause it was just too cold and too much snow. I love Christmas. And, we haven't even been to Daddy's family's Christmas party, yet. Yee haw!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I don't know if that's your boxer, but we had one that looked just like that before we moved to Idaho! We had to give her away because we couldn't find any place to rent in Rexburg that allowed dogs. :( We miss her!

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!