Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Show and The Snow


Just so you know, I haven't been to school since Dec 12th. But, let's go back a step. On Dec 12th, I had a lot on my mind. School was crazy cause we were all making last minute adjustments to our big performance that night and the kids and I were a little nuts with excitement. Yeah, that's right, I was in a big Christmas show. I would like to call it "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." I got to go to Johnny Rockets for dinner with Grandma, Baba, Mommy, Daddy, Heather, Noah, and Joslyn. I love that place. Mommy got me all gussied up in some new handsome clothes and we went back to school (who goes to school on a Friday night???) for me to sing. If you remember from Thanksgiving, I love being on stage and singing. Turns out, I was pretty much the only one that loved it that night. Most of my friends stood there and smiled and I sang my little heart out to the Reindeer Pokey and Jingle Bells. My friend Isaiah was in no mood and he got carted off the stage. I waved a few times but had a BLAST singin those songs. When can we do that again?


Well, like I said, I haven't been back to school since then. It was freezing cold that night and slushy and snowy and wouldn't you know it- it just never stopped. Joslyn packed that weather in her suitcase from Spokane and it sure stayed. She and Daddy and Mommy and I played in the snow the next day and then we went to Gig Harbor..... to be continued....

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!