Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tree Hunting


Well, the day after my big camp out, we bundled up and headed out to the far reaches of Western Washington- North Bend. The Biss's got us hooked on this place and now I have to go there to have a candy cane, sit by the campfire, check out the cool old fire truck, and oh yeah- get a tree. They are all so nice and help Daddy put the tree on top of the Jeep. We had to look at every single one and picked the best of the bunch. Now what the heck do we do with it? I have no idea. But, while Daddy was putting it in the dirka ball bucket in the garage and Mommy was toodling around, I stumbled across a huge box of GeoTrax in the closet! I don't know why both of those doors were locked but I saw them and you better believe I started playing with them!! Tree Day was awesome!! Wait, what else was in that closet? I better go back and check.

(Mommy note- yeah, that was the big surprise gift for Christmas. Oops. I thought two locked doors would keep a 3 year old out. Better find a new hiding place.)

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!