Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter, Grandpa Bob, and Tools. Oh my!


Finally! It's not too cold to go outside and I take every chance I get. I can see the playground from my playroom window and anytime I see the toddler squad on the slides, Mommy or Daddy takes me out! We had a BIG block party (I wonder why there wasn't any blocks) and for some crazy reason, the mommies and daddies drove their cars to the middle of the street so no one else could use the road and we got to drive our trikes all over the real road! We got plastic eggs with treats inside! They were hidden in the grass!

Also, I got to meet mommy's baba and eat lemons and chocolate cake at his new house. I really like his new house- he has his own restaurant!

Daddy and mommy got me a new car seat- they said it's for when I grow just one more inch and it doesn't have as many buckles as the one I use now. I think I need to eat more so I can use it soon- I really like to sit in it. I feel taller! So, I'm trying to help them by eating as much as I can. My favorite breakfast is two pancakes, two eggs, and a big glass of orange juice... Daddy says I eat more than mommy. Whatever. Anyway, I had to help daddy use the tape measure and wanted to put it on my tool belt- the only problem was I only had my jammies. They worked fine for me!

Happy Spring everyone. Love you.

B

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!