Tuesday, April 8, 2008


So, let me tell you about bowling and dancing. Daddy likes to play bowling in the living room with the white buttons and mommy like to dance in the kitchen while she cooks the dinner. I think it's hilarious! I think daddy bowls better when he carries me with him. Sometimes we say Yes! and sometimes we say Oh Poop! Both make me giggle.

Mommy listens to Dan Zanes- my favorite song is elephants. And skip to my lou. And the babadoowop song. And Old Joe Clark. Actually, I like all of them. I love to dance with mommy- the faster we spin, the better! If you've never danced in the kitchen or bowled in the living room, you should really try it.

1 comment:

Noah William said...

BRECKIN! Hey man....seems like you have been busy bowling, dancing, holding tape measures and enjoying block parties. WHEN DO YOU FIND TIME TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS LIFE CRAZY? Do you have any more tips because the "get up around 4:00 and cry thing" is working GREAT! Thanks - NOAH.

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!