Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dirt and Fire Trucks


Last weekend was way fun. Friday after school, my friend Hope got to come over to my house for playtime and snack. After we did the slides at the park, had some string cheese, and played trains, mommy said it was fine to go check out the newest dirt pile right next to my house. We shoveled and scooped and even got to see the big front loader up close!

Then, on Saturday, Daddy got a whole bunch of musical instruments that I can play! I really like to do the drums and daddy does the guitar. His friends all come over and they are in a band! Bobby or daddy sings. Really loud. We're pretty good and are talking about a tour.

To round the weekend out, we went to the french fries store on Sunday and Fireman Sam was there! I got to sit in the truck and all of the sirens went off. I wasn't so sure I liked those- they were very loud. The big white ladder went up and up and up. I really liked the yellow fire truck the best. Plus, Baby Biss and Tim and Heather were there. Tim really wished he could drive the fire truck like I did. Maybe next time, Tim.

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!