Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco de Mayo... and the last three weeks

Ok, so I don't have pictures. I was way too busy to get pictures. I went to Yakima last weekend to get my granny and bring her to my house. We drove over Friday night after dinner and even though I was really sweepy, I stayed up for a while when we got there... Granny got me new trains and McQueens! I didn't let go of them for the whole weekend. Rocky is my new fav!

Last night, we had a party in the street again. Mommy and her friends made tacos, nachos, fruits, and brownies and we sat on the curb (actually, I sat IN the curb, right in the dirt) and ate dinner. Someone made a pinata and held it up for us to use for baseball practice. I got to swing first cause I listened best (quick, someone make note of that). After the whole line of big kids tried, it finally broke open and we got CANDY! Between running around the park, eating candy, playing soccer, blowing bubbles, eating nachos, eating candy, interrupting dirka ball, hitting things with the baseball bat, and eating candy... I celebrated Cinco de Mayo in style!

I promise to get pictures up soon.
Hope to see you all at my birthday party this weekend!

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!