Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wait. There's another birthday?


I totally don't get it. I had the biggest party I've ever seen. That was my birthday, right? I thought so, too. Mommy said Sunday was my real, actual birthday. But there was no party. And, mommy said she could relax and play trains with me and made daddy do breakfast, run the show, and snooze time. I thought maybe it was her birthday, too, but daddy said it was just Mother's Day. I'm so confused. Anyway, I liked having a quiet day cause I could just play and play and take stuff out of packaging and play. I got Fireman Sam's truck and a real Fireman Sam guy! Plus, I got all of his tools and gear! I guess maybe I'm the new Fireman Sam?!?!? My Aunt Joswin got me something called kicks. I guess they are cause I can sure kick a lot of stuff when I wear them and everyone laughs at me. One question. Who the heck is Chuck Taylor? A new train?
Oh yeah. I went to the "jungle" (Rainforest Cafe, for those wondering) for dinner. My Fav! I got to make a penny, feed the alligator daddy's monies, and hear the elephants and monkeys make a ton of noise. Loved it. Hey Bobby- Volcaaaaaano!

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!