Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm 3!!!


Ok, I have to keep this one short because the day was soooooo long, it wore me out. I don't know how those people I call mommy and daddy expect me to handle eating hot dogs, cake, and fruit then play in my giant trains then open a ton of presents then play with my friends then sing then CRASH. I couldn't hang... I had to stop the madness. Nap time was a must-have event- I don't care that it was right in the middle of opening stuff. I was DONE!

I had a really fun day and was so excited to see everyone- especially Colby, my day care friend that switched schools and Joslyn, my original best friend who had so much fun she stayed the night at my house.

I don't really like admitting that I'm 3 cause I might have to stop doing 2 stuff. So, if you ask me and I don't feel like being 3 at that moment, I'll just tell you I'm 2. No worries.

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!