Saturday, June 21, 2008

And now.... Today! Kelsey Creek Park


This morning I went to one of my favorite places. If you've never been to the animal park in Bellevue, Kelsey Creek Farm, you should really go. It's so big!!! I got to see my favorite farm animals- cows. But, let's get real, the biggest highlight of the day (Mommy says thanks so much, Heather and Tim) was seeing the rabbit poop! I read all about rabbit poop in my favorite bedtime story "Who Pooped in the Park." I know all about how to find the footprints and can tell whose poop is who's just by looking at it. I love that book. After we saw all the animals, we went down the hill, crossed three bridges over the creek, and played on the swings and seesaw. Oh! I also got to pump water with a real old-school water pump. I loved that! Mommy says I spent forever looking inside to figure out how it works. If anyone knows how it works, I'd like a book on that, too. I love gears and pumps and pistons and stuff. SO COOL!

I'm pretty sure I took a good nap today, too. Mommy sure knows how to wear me out!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love his Seattle Firefighter shirt...looks familiar...is this the one Clark and I got him last year from the fire festival in Seattle? I am glad it finally fits him! He looks so studly in it! XOXO, Andrea

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!