Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last weekend- Festival and Parade


Saturday morning, after I slept til 8:30, we went back over to get Jonathan and went to the parade. I am a seasoned pro at parades. We went to this last year so I knew all about the fire trucks, tractors, police men, horses, dogs, bikes, and cool cars. We watched part of it and convinced Mommy to bail early so we could get a good seat on the train ride. Jonathan and I got lots of candy from the parade people and headed out to the festival. We got the best seats on the train ride- the caboose! We also did pony rides, watched the big people go around and around on the ring of fire, played on the slides, checked out the old cars, watched the fire truck drive through the festival, and got bummed out cause the blow-up slide was broken. It wasa busy day! I lost my mind for a while so Mommy walked us back to the car and we went to McDonalds for lunch. Man, I took a good nap that day. Thanks for comin with us, Jonathan!

P.S. We got Kung Fu Panda toys at McDonalds... sooooo COOOOLLLL! I'm still the monkey!

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!