Friday, June 6, 2008

Bigger Boy


I want to do everything by myself. I'm pretty sure I can. Here's proof. I can pull up my own pull-ups. And they're mostly in the right spot... I can pull off my shirt and pull down my pants, as long as they don't have buttons or snaps. I can take off my shoes, socks, towels, hats, glasses, and bandaids and throw them all really far. I can get in all of my chairs- car and table, and buckle myself in. I'm trying to tell Mommy I don't need buckles anymore and she made a boohoo face cause my knees hit the bottom of the table when I scoot in. Stairs are a breeze- even when I don't hold the handrail. I can let Tiki in and out of her crate and the backyard. I can take out the garbage, pull weeds, water the flowers, and scream/talk to Daddy while he mows. Why can't I mow yet? I really like working in the yard. I also really like being 3 years old cause "poof" overnight I can do bigger boy things that 2 year olds can't do. And, if I can't do something, I can always stomp my feet and yell "I can do it" and Mommy at least lets me try. Just wanted you all to know that I can do pretty much everything. Hey Daddy, what about those saws and stuff? I can do it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Breckin!
How are you doing? I am on a work trip in Washington, DC and it's really hot here. I did some shopping and of course had to spoil you...I have a special surprise that I can't wait to give you! Good job at becoming such an adorable and well-behaved young man. I love you! XOXO, Auntie Andi

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!