Thursday, June 26, 2008

NW Trek with the Friedmans


On Sunday, after I had already spent time with the farm animals, we went to another kind of park... a wildlife park! And, we took my friend Jonathan and his mommy, daddy, and baby sister with us. This time, there were no cows or rabbit poop.... there was Moose! And bears and elk and eagles and mountain goats and bison and raccoons. And cougars... Go COUGS! We drove a long long long way (to Eatonville), got in the gate, and immediately ran for the tram ride. I LOVED the tram ride. It's just like a train-bus and I got to stick my head out the window- I tried to touch a bison but mommy said no-no-no-no-no-no. I just wanted to pet it and it was right up against my window. There were so many animals... After the tram ride, we walked around for a while, paid a lot of money for not a lot of lunch, and then went to find more animals. Jonathan and I could have cared less about the bears and wolves and lynx cause all they did was sleep in the sunshine. But, the raccoon was funny! He was lying on his back and making silly faces and stretching his arms all over the place- kinda like Daddy when he wakes up!
On our way out, we went through something called Slugfest. There was bubbles, people dressed up like slugs, and lots of yellow slugs everywhere! I got to plant some marigolds cause slugs like them so much. I even got to scoop the dirt and do the water bottle part. But, I was getting worn out so after that, we all left. Funny... it didn't take very long to get home. We got in the car and POOF I was home and in my bed for a nap... must have been a time warp. This might be my new favorite park!

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!