Saturday, July 26, 2008

Strawberry Festival June 28th


Mommy and I went to the Strawberry Festival and guess what? They had the same water pump from the animal farm! I knew this place was going to be a success!!! And, after I did more water pumps, mini-golf, hammer slam game, and played all over the park, I knew I was right!

It was hot so I lasted as long as I could but we moved pretty quick through the golfing and truck driving and playing on the playground so I could get to the best part- the water park! There were animal statues all over the blue ground that shot water out. And, Mommy says because the water park was kinda broken, you never knew when it was going to shoot out at you! It was so nice to get sprayed. My favorite part was a big, black ball that I could spin and water came out of the bottom and cooled off my feet. We stayed and played so long that I fell asleep in the car before we even left the parking lot. Hey- How come we never found any strawberries at the Strawberry Festival?!?!?! What's up with that?

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!