Saturday, July 26, 2008

Enumclaw Street Fair- July 26th


I didn't realize how much I actually did today until I started to tell Bobby about it tonight. Carolyn and Jonathan invited us to the newest festival in town. We started early so we could get it all done! Here's the list of what we did: Bouncy house, Fire truck slide, BIG Obstacle Course, Pony rides, Train ride, drove a fire truck and ambulance, Jonathan got his face painted, walked around the shops, saw a McQueen and Snot Rod race car, ate lunch, played at the playground, walked back through the shops, did the fire truck slide one more time, headed home. PHEW! It was a big day and I only lost my cool once! I was hungry!!!!
I think my favorite part was the fire trucks. I got to drive the ambulance and wear the big earphones just like an EMT. I also got to try on a real fireman's boots, pants, and jacket. AND, he gave me a fireman hat! Jonathan turned the siren on and it was so loud, it scared Baby Addison. I loved climbing all over the seats and checking out all the tools and ladders.
I hope Jonathan had as much fun as me. This might have been my favorite festival so far.... I told Mommy we need to keep finding festivals just so I can be sure...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great pics! Clark, Lucy, and I went to Long Beach for Memorial Day weekend and loved it...glad you got a chance to get away for a long weekend this summer. I am hoping to do something for Labor Day like Ocean Shores, San Juan Islands, or hiking in Mt. Rainier National Park or Olympic National Park, but we may end up doing yardwork instead - ugh! Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics!

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!