Saturday, July 26, 2008

BBQ at Lucy's House (with Clark and Andi)


So, the day after the Strawberry Festival, we went to Andrea and Clark's house for playtime in their doggy's pool. Of course, the first thing I had to check on when I got there was the toy situation. I asked Andi right away if she had anything to play with and- da da da da!- she did! She got me a new airplane from the other Washington and it has the coolest noise and lights! Way to go Andi!!!!

We brought Tiki with us and she and Lucy chased each other for so long, our poor Tiki girl was worn out after only fifteen minutes. They ran all over the backyard and under the deck- it made me tired just to watch them! Andi's friend helped me make mud pies in the yard and everyone had a really good time. I love Clark and Andi.

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!