Saturday, July 26, 2008

4th of July


Everyone kept telling me about the fireworks party we were going to have and I had to wait ALL DAY for it to start. After my snooze, FINALLY everyone got together in the street for a BBQ and playtime. But, where the heck were the fireworks? I looked up in the sky and all I saw was the sun! Grandma, Baba, and Grandpa Bob came for a while and brought me some Care Bears and it wasn't until after they left, I got in my jammies, the sun went to bed, and I got in the clubhouse (back of the car) that the real show started.

Daddy, Bobby, Matt, Paul, Chad, my friends, and our mommies blew stuff up for a long time. I didn't like the noisy ones but Bobby had some really big, pretty ones that made green stars in the sky. My favorite!! We had a firepit with marshmallows, sparklers (no THANK YOU, Mommy!!!), and lots of fresh fruit. I stayed up really late and finally got to see what all the fuss was about. I guess it was pretty cool.

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!