Saturday, July 26, 2008

When Daddy's away.....


Mommy and I will play! Daddy went to Che-lee-la for golfing so Mommy and I carried on with summer stuff- this time with no plans. Friday night we went to the Kent Festival. It was ok but by the time we got there, all of the shops were closing and our friends weren't there yet. We played a bit on the rocks and in the fountain at Kent Station but we never found rides or a park. Definitely not my favorite festival. But, hey, I got to stay up late and eventually my friend, Natalee, showed up so that made it worth it!!!

The next day, Mommy and I cleaned the house so I stayed in my jammies all day and helped with the laundry. I had the most fun sitting in the bin and tipping over backwards. SO FUN!!! Mommy let me make our lemonade for lunch and I love to stir!!! Pretty good weekend, I'd say!

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!