Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day out with Thomas- July 20th


This is the day I've been waiting for all year! THOMAS!!! It was just like I remembered. I got to give my ticket to the conductor and hear him yell All Aboard! We rode on Clarabel down the tracks, past a bunch of trains in the yard, and over the big waterfall. What a great ride!

Back at the station, I got to walk on real train tracks, play with all sorts of Thomas trains, and meet Sir Topham Hatt. Mommy and Daddy let me play for a long time with some trains I've never seen- Daisy, Topham Hatt's car, Duke, and Lady. I was such a good listener that I got to pick out a new train station for my tracks at home- it has lights and Sir Topham Hatt says stuff to me! I love this day and hope to come back again next year!

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!