Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More birthdays!!!


My cousin, Rachel, had a birthday party, too. She turned 4. I had a lot of fun picking out her present cause we never go down the aisle with all of the pink stuff in it. They have some neat stuff down there! They have cars, animals, slides, and swimming pools! I don't really get all of the dolls and feathery things that go with them but I picked out a sweet orange and pink car for Rachel.

At her party, we played with animals and cars and animals and pets. She really likes doggies and kitties! Fortunately, she had a big bin of cars and trucks to play with so I said, let's do that instead of all these animals. Plus, we had cake. I'm really starting to like birthdays. Mommy says we're kinda runnin' low on birthday parties until July when Baby Biss turns 1. Look out, Noah- you better have cake! Anyway, I had fun playing with my cousins. Even when they kissed me.

No comments:

Cheesy!

Cheesy!
I love Pasgetti!